In this week's episode of The Mountain Top Motivation Podcast I talk with professional snowboard, and entrepreneur "The Shredneck" Jeff Lavin!
In this episode we talk about:
* Where the "Shredneck" name came from
* What it is like to be a professional snowboarder
* How an injury gave birth to Jeff's entrepreneurial career
* How he used press and social media to build his business
* How to use press to gain sponsorships
* The importance of building a community for your business
* How his upbringing and family history working with their hands impacted his career as an entrepreneur
* If entrepreneurship comes from nature or nurture
* The game of entrepreneurship
* How he dealt with retiring as a professional athlete
* How to learn from failure
* The story of his own snowboard company
* How to incorporate causes and charities in your business
* How he succeeded in 2020!
* Jeff's new book "Get Awesome!
* Much More!
Learn more about Jeff Lavin here: https://jefflavin.net/
Mountain Top Motivation
See you at the top!
Get our FREE 5 part Number One Goal Fundamentals video series!
Turn Your Number One Goal into your reality!
Enter your email below to get our free 5 part video training!
Get our 5 part Number One Goal Fundamentals video series!